Tailgating Tome from Soonerland
Just in time for tailgati
This hardcover with concealed spiral binding is the brainchild of Jen Elsner, whose passion for cooking and hosting game-day parties is only exceeded by her love of the Crimson and Cream. Elsner, who has a Masters Degree in Professional Writing from OU, works for the university’s English Department and is a Norman resident.
The book contains a variety of tailgate-friendly recipes like Touchdown Taters, Conestoga Kabobs, 7-Point Salad, Tornado Alley Pumpkin Dip and Boomer Sooner Sugar Cookies. Look for it in bookstores in September.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 78259Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30507Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 26600Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26566Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7397Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7041Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6928Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6783Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6285Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 5985Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients