More Hatch green chile recipes
- 2 pounds 80-20 ground chuck
- 2 cups Hatch green chile sauce.
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon
- 12 taco shells
- Heat up skillet on medium high and add ground chuck. Brown and drain.
- In a seperate skillet, fry bacon and reserve drippings.
- Dice bacon, add to beef and return to skillet on medium heat.
- Add green chile sauce, bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer until liquid is reduced, 20-40 minutes.
- Toast taco shells
- Fill shells with a few spoonfuls of the meat. Add a thin line of honey over the meat.
- Top with guacamole and sour cream.
Culinary tradition: New Mexican
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.