Foodie Film Feastival: Gluttony
It’s only fitting that after I ate my way through the fair yesterday, that we come to gluttony. No episode of “Man v. Food” has ever illustrated it better than the late, great John Belushi in the classic raunch-fest, “Animal House” — the comedy that changed its genre forever. By the way, this scene is a real helper for Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon fans.
“Se7en” hit on the subject, though with not a shred of joy. And the Foodie Film Feastival is all about the celebration of food and film. Hope to see you there tonight.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients