Adoring Dorie: Greenspan Has Her Day in OKC
Celebrated food writer Dorie Greenspan has been connected to Oklahoma for more than two decades, but until Monday she’d never set foot in the state. On Wednesday, she headed to her home in New York City with a passel of new friends, anecdotes and her very own day.
Videoview all videos
Oct 28Dorie Greenspan, author of "Around My French Table" was...
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients