More about Food Inc.
Now that “Food Inc” is out on DVD, it’s time to see it yourself, share with family and friends. The need to support local producers is plain good sense. The only thing to lose is a little of your budget on the front end. As business increases locally, the prices will be driven down. If our local grocers begin using local producers, it does nothing but help our health, local economy and the flavor of our food.
Have you seen “Food Inc.?” Let me know what you thought.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11226How to help tornado victims
- 10002At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients