Orange you stoked about free Whataburgers?
With Bedlam football lurking, Cowboy fans will enter the game one-up on Sooner fans, thanks to Whataburger.
On Tuesday, Nov. 10, Whataburgers around the globe will offer free burgers to those that dine in between 5 and 8 p.m. But the catch is you must show up dressed head-to-toe in orange.
The promotion is part one of a new company-wide attempt to respond to the down economy.
While “Orange Night Out” is a tribute to the company’s colors and isn’t intended as a slight at the University of Oklahoma, OSU fans will have a leg up in garnering the free grub.
Here’s hoping they accept burnt orange.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients