"Top Chef" Podcast returns
To better follow the exploits of chef Joshua Valentine, late of the Divine Swine and The Coach House, as he eyes the $125,000 prize, which lies in the Emerald City of Seattle.
Ironic that an Oklahoma City chef goes on the largest culinary stage in America for the first time whilst in the one place where Oklahoma City is vilified. Wouldn’t it make it that much sweeter for Del City’s own chef Valentine to become king of the culinary hill is Seattle?
Anyway, we’ll be dropping podcasts each Friday following premiere episodes, which Wednesdays on Bravo. The host is Padma Lakshi with judges Tom Colicchio, Hugh Acheson, Wolfgang Puck and Emeril Lagasse.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for info on the next watch party at The Tasting Room. What do you think chef JV’s chance are?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients