Tucker's, Muppets agree: It ain't easy being green.
Kermit T. Frog was the first to admit it wasn’t easy being green, but A Good Egg Dining Group’s corporate chef, Robert Black, agrees.
That’s because the newest AGE concept, Tucker’s Onion Burgers was recently designated a 2-star Certified Green restaurant by the Green Restaurant association.
Tucker’s scored 128 points, exceeding the GRA’s 100-point minimum to gain the designation. Points are earned via rigorous guidelines, including a minimum of 10 points in each of the following: Energy, Water, Waste, Chemicals, Food, Disposables, and Building.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients