The Food Network 4-in-1 and Habanero-Cranberry Sauce
As part of our “Try This for the Holidays” series, Kohl’s Department stores sent me a Food Network 4-in-1 grill/griddle, which I used to to make the Thanksgiving Leftover Cubanini.
The device purports to perfect for grilling, griddling, waffle-making and sandwich pressing.
In my experience with the last claim, the device was a success.
The grilling and griddling plates are removable, which not only allows for flexibility but easy cleanup.
The elements heated up in just a couple of minutes and the sandwich was done in about 4 minutes. It’s nonstick surface was easy to wipe down. It did take the 4-in-1 about a half hour to cool down after making two sandwiches.
Based on my early experiences, I can recommend it. That said, I’ll update this post as I continue to use it for its other uses to report the results.
Videoview all videos
Nov 25Dave "The Food Dude" Cathey makes the most of what's left...
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients