Who's open Thanksgiving?
I will keep a running list of who’s open for Turkey Day. If you know of any place not listed, leave a comment.
Grand House will be open for Dim Sum
Nino’s locations are open til 3.
North Park Grille/Embassy Suites Norman, 2501 Conference Dr., Norman. Thanksgiving Brunch in Grand Ballroom, 11 a.m.2 p.m.; Grille open 5–10 p.m., 405-364-8040
Lake Murray Lodge’s Apple Bin Restaurant in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Lunch service is 11-2 p.m., reserve your room or cabin on-line at:
www.oklahomaparks.com or call 800-257-0322. Western Hills Guest Ranch’s Calico Restaurant, in Sequoyah State Park near Wagoner, Reservations for Dining: 11:00 am, 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm, $12.95 Adults & $6.95 Children (10 & under), Reservations, 918-772-2545 or 800-368-1486.
The Park Avenue Grill at the Skirvin
Address: 1 Park Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
Hours Open: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. & 5 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
La Baguette in the Colcord is open.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients