Feast of the 7 Fishes
Chef Christine Dowd has worked up another interesting menu for the annual Feast of the 7 Fishes at Trattoria il Centro, 500 W Main.
The special menu premiered Tuesday night, reflecting the traditional Christimas fish feast customary in Sicily and Italy.
Dowd is featuring Tuna Carpaccio with hot-house cucumbers, sweet potatoes and a saffron vinaigrette; Swordfish Involtini, featuring a rustic tomato sauce and garlic herb breadcrumbs; Sole Francese with artichokes, capers, chives and a julienne of Gala apples; prosciutto-wrapped halibut on a pickled white bean ragu; polenta-crusted red snapper with a pumpkin caponata in chianti vinaigrette; king salmon with chicory and pancetta and butter braised brussel sprouts; and lobster “alla diavolo.”
While the feast is a one-night affair for Christmas Eve, Trattoria will carry the special menu through Saturday night.
For reservations, call 601-5858.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3723Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3514Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3353As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients