Mood Mixology Series Begins
Better late than never.
Cliches might be tired but they got that way because their truth has been passed along for so long. That cliché couldn’t be more cogent than to the mixology movement that’s only recently caught on in Oklahoma City.
When Heather Warlick-Moore and I were discussing the city’s signature drinks, it quickly became apparent the list was short in both quantity and quality. Listen, I’ve rocked my share of Lunchboxes at Edna’s — and done it happily — but Coors Light plus Amaretto and orange juice isn’t a libation bound for the Cocktail Hall of Fame.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients