Get the scoop on "Sexless in the City"
If you are reading this blog posting, you may already have read my column about author Anna Broadway and her new book, “Sexless in the City: A Memoir of Reluctant Chastity.”
As promised, I’d like to share information about Broadway’s blog, which actually preceded the book.
For some interesting commentary on the issue of chastity in today’s society and other related dialogue, you can find her blog at annabroadway.blogspot.com.
There is also a related Web site at sexlessinthecity.net that you might find interesting.
I think many readers will find these sites thought-provoking and insightful, whether or not you agree with Broadway’s particular views.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients