Calling all praying moms
Betty A. Van Horn, state coordinator of Oklahoma Moms in Touch International recently sent an e-mail encouraging Oklahoma moms to listen to MITI founder and president Fern Nichols (pictured at left) on the syndicated radio program “Revive Our Hearts.”
Moms in Touch is an international Christian organization of mothers who gather in local groups to pray for their children and schools. Revive Our Hearts is a faith-themed radio program hosted by inspirational speaker and author Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
The Moms in Touch leaders are sharing their thoughts and information about MITI with DeMoss through Tuesday, Aug. 19 on the radio show.
I used to listen to the show on KQCV 800 AM in the Oklahoma City area, but according to the Revive Our Hearts’ Web site, the program is no longer available on that 800 station.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients