Weighty matters for Big Daddy Weave
He’s created the “90 in ’09 Challenge” and folks can sign up at www.90in09.com. Fans can follow his programs and send in their own photographs and track their successes.
“Our bodies are temples that God created,” Weaver (shown above, center)said in a news release. “I want to restore and take better care of what He has provided, as well as create a place to motivate and teach others to do the same. With 90 in ’09, we’ll all be held more accountable because we won’t be able to hid the scales.”
Participants can access healthy food recipes, exercise techniques and meet the challenge’s support team lead by Dr. Asa Andrew, who is also known as “America’s Health Coach” and Scott Reall, YMCA Restore Ministries founder and executive director.
Those who listen to KLOVE will be hearing about the challenge since the radio network is one of the challenge’s media partners.
We’ll have to stay updated and informed as Weaver takes on this timely challenge.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients