Israel Houghton at inauguration
I recently interviewed Houghton, who will be performing in concert 7 p.m. Feb. 4 at the SpiritBank Event Center in Tulsa on the “Hello Love” tour with Chris Tomlin.
Houghton was excited about performing at the inaugural ball and said he planned to sing his song “The Power of One” from his upcoming album of the same name. The compilation is set for release on March 24.
Houghton is best known for his songs like “Friend of God” and “Say So.” He is the worship leader at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Houston.
Others performing at the Heroes Ball include Gospel recording artists Donnie McClurkin and Bebe and CeCe Winans.
Look for my story on Houghton in a future edition of The Oklahoman. And for ticket information to the Tulsa concert, click here: Hello Love.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients