Billy Graham's grandson chosen to lead Coral Ridge
Evangelist Billy Graham’s grandson,Tullian Tchividjian (pictured above), has been chosen to lead the Presbyterian megachurch formerly led by the Rev. D. James Kennedy.
According to the Religion News Service, Tullian Tchividjian, 36, will assume the pastorate at Fort Lauderdale’s Coral Ridge Presbyterian, if approved by a congregational vote.
Kennedy died in September 2007 at age 76, and is widely believed to have been an ”architect of the Christian right,” the RNS reported.
Tchividjian is one of seven children of Gigi Tchividjian, the eldest daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham. His grandfather preached the dedication sermon for the Coral Ridge sanctuary in 1974.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10034How to help tornado victims
- 8719Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8601Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients