Have a humane Easter
Having a humane Easter can have a lot to do with chocolate.
I got that from the Humane Society of the United States, which offers tips for having a humane Easter that respects all creation.
In the humane society’s Humane Steward Faith in Action for Animals e-letter sent today, the society’s advises people to opt for chocolate bunnies instead of real ones this holiday.
“If you love bunnies, make yours chocolate. Rabbits are the third most relinquished species at animal shelters nationwide. Intakes of rabbits at shelters go up dramatically after the Easter holiday,” the e-letter stated.
For more tips, see “In the Spirit of Easter, Be Humane and Honor Creation.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients