She's playing our song: "Stand Together"
Oklahoma native and contemporary Christian recording artist Jami Smith (pictured below) is offering her new song “Stand Together” to churches, hoping congregations will help spread her message of love conquering hat through faith.
Smith is to sing “Stand Together” at today’s 14th Annual Remembrance Ceremony at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Musuem, 620 N Harvey. The ceremony is set for 8:55 a.m.
Smith, known widely as a worship leader, wrote the song after being inspired by the symbols of faith that help so many to heal after tragedies such as the Oklahoma City bombing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients