Adopt a Catholic Congressman
A new prayer campaign targeting Catholic Congressial leaders was recently launched by OneNationUnderGod.org.
The faith-based organization said 50 percent of Catholic politicians serving in Congress have accepted large donations from ”pro-abortion” lobby groups “while reinforcing their support for abortion rights legislation.”
OneNationUnderGod.org is inviting people to join its prayer campaign for conversion of Catholic politicians “who hold great influence over the lives of the innocent.”
People involved in the campaign are asked to adopt a Catholic member of Congress and pledge a daily spiritual devotion for their enlightenment and for the continued inspiration of their bishop.
The campaign was launched June 22, the feast day of St. Thomas More, whom Pople John Paul II procliamed the patron saint of statesmen and politicians.
For more information about the campaign, go online to www.OneNationUnderGod.org.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients