Is "Transformers" sequel family friendly?
âWe are appalled at all the crude humor and sexual innuendoes in this movie, which is supposed to be based on Hasbroâs popular toy franchise for children,â Baehr said.
He advised parents and families not to allow their children or teenagers, especially younger teenagers, to see this movie.
âThis content is not even appropriate for media-wise adults, much less younger people,â Baehr added. âI donât know what Hasbro is thinking, allowing Hollywood to degrade their toy line with such gratuitous lewd vulgarity. The âTransformersâ movies should be fun movies for the whole family. Unfortunately, this film isnât family-friendly.â
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7121Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6968Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5760Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients