Rabbi sees divine design
“One of the things I always learned in my Jewish mysticism classes is that there is nothing in the world that was created without a blueprint,” Goldman (shown at left with his wife, Nechoma) said this week.
“I learned that it’s virtually impossible to create something that is beautiful, comfortable and sensible without some forethought.”
So the rabbi said seeing the community center take shape — from the initial blueprints to the completed building — reminded him once again that this world has a divine Creator who designed it with loving hands.
“To me I see a whole different perspective. When I look at the world, this is something that had to have forethought. It could not have happened by chance.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients