"Fireproof" on Dr. Phil
The forthright Dr Phil often takes a licking from critics for some of the subjects of his show, but methinks he will get lots of members of the faith community tuning in to see “Fireproof” promoted.
The movie, if you haven’t yet heard, is a love story about a couple (portrayed by actors Erin Bethea and Kirk Cameron) facing challenges in their marriage. “Fireproof” premieres in theaters nationwide on Friday.
Some Oklahoma churches have really rallied behind the film and bought out blocks of theater tickets, coordinated child care and planned sermons and classes around its marriage theme.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients