"Fireproof" goes beyond big screen
Sherwood Pictures, the creators of the new movie “Fireproof,” certainly wanted the film to impact couples’ lives long after they left the theaters.
If you saw the film on Friday, the day it premiered, perhaps you want to learn more about the movie’s faith-themed premise.
Go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to find out more about “The Love Dare,” the book that is central to the movie. It is available at many Christian bookstores or online.
Also on the site, you can purchase songs from the movie from such contemporary Christian recording artists as Third Day (They’re coming to Oklahoma on Oct. 5 by the way), Casting Crowns, Greg Holiday and John Waller.
Read about the distinct differences between men and women by visiting the site’s “His and Hers” link.
Theatergoers were introduced to the Web site www.fireproofmymarriage.com at the end of ”Fireproof.”
There are a host of resources for churches and couples available on that site.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients