Did you take Billy Graham quiz?
It’s all pretty basic, but might educate some people who didn’t know some of the facts about the renowned and beloved evangelist. In case you didn’t get to take it earlier, I’ve listed the questions again and placed the answers at the bottom. And one more thing: I came up with this Billy Graham trivia exercise after doing some reading about the new movie chronicling the early years of Graham’s life and ministry. “Billy: The Early Years” is set to premiere in theaters on Oct. 10.
1. What year was Billy Graham born?
2. He was born on a dairy farm in what state?
3. How many times has Graham appeared on the Gallup organization’s “Top Ten List of Most Admired Men in the World”?
4. What year did Graham and his beloved wife Ruth (now deceased) receive the Congressional Medal of Honor.
5. What year did he found his evangelistic association?
6. Name Graham’s five children.
7. In what country did Ruth Bell Graham, spend her childhood?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients