Oct. 5 Faith Bookshelf
Sometimes I might share a few lines about recently released books or perhaps offer a short list of those books focusing on a particular theme.
Today’s books center around the theme of Judaism, appropriate since the Jewish faith community is celebrating the High Holy Days:
“Hope, Not Fear: A Path to Jewish Renaissance”by Edgar M. Bronfman and Beth Zasloff (St. Martin’s Press, released Sept. 16, $24.95).
This book is a passionate plea to the Jewish community, urging members to celebrate the joy in their culture and religion. Further, it urges Jews to recognize their responsibility to help heal a broken world.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients