Billy Graham recovering from fall
In a prepared statement released today, a spokesman for Graham said the famed preacher has returned home from Mission Hospital near Asheville.
A. Larry Ross, director of media/public relations for Graham, said the 89-year-old evangelist was admitted for observation Friday after he tripped over one of his three dogs and fell.
Ross said Graham suffered no broken bones in the fall. He said Graham chose to remain in the hospital rather than return home due to the lateness of the hour.
Ross said Graham’s personal physician, Dr. Lucian Rice, confirmed the fall should not pose a setback for the evangelist, who will turn 90 on Nov. 7.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients