On TV: New Gospel Channel reality show
It’s the cable channel’s first foray into dramatic reality programming as well as its first original series targeting teens.
The five-episode series follows four advance team members of The Revolve Tour, the new travelling tour for teen girls produced by the Women’s of Faith conference ministry. Many Oklahomans already know about the popular Women of Faith conference since it draws thousands of women to downtown Oklahoma City each year (this year’s conference is set for Nov. 14-15 at the Ford Center; click here for details : Women of Faith OKC)
The new show will be seen through the eyes of four professionals working with the tour this past summer. They are: Chad Eastham, Jenna Lucado, Sean Kelly and Courtney Clark.
The show will give viewers a glimpse into the four friends’ lives as they travel on the tour to nine different Christian music festivals across the country.
“With the success of unscripted drama reality shows like “The Hills” and “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” it’s clear that television viewers connect with real life dramatic-in-nature programming,” Brad Siegel, Gospel Music Channel vice chairman, said in a news release.
“We wanted to create a show that was unique and aligned with our network’s vision of inspiring, uplifting and entertaining through music.”
A preview of the new show can be seen by clicking here: Rockin’ the Road preview.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients