Oct. 19 Faith Bookshelf
1. “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Middle East Conflict” by Mitchell G. Bard, Ph.D ($19.95, released September 2008).
This updated guide provides readers with an intense look at current events and the ever-changing political and social landscape, as well as the history — ancient and modern — of this region.
2. “Being Christian: Exploring Where You, God and Life Connect,” by Stephen
While the spiritual beliefs of the current political candidates are being heavily scrutinized, bestselling authors Arterburn and Shore bring an insightful, accessible, and comprehensive guide to the core truths of Christian faith. In an easy-to-use question-and-answer format, the authors address the most pressing questions and faith concerns for new and veteran believers as well as seekers and outside observers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients