Heaven on Earth
National Geographic wants to know.
In conjunction with Tuesday’s release of its new book “Visions of Paradise(National Geographic Books, $35),” National Geographic is inviting the general public to submit images that best represent their unique vision of heaven on Earth to the “Visions of Paradise Photography Contest” that continues through Dec. 21.
Each week 20 Editor’s Picks will be selected from qualified entries and posted on the Web site at www.nationalgeographic.com/myvision. Viewers will be able to vote for their favorites by going online to the site.
At the end of the submission process, Editor’s Picks also will be judged by an expert panel of photographers and art directors who will selected a final list of 20 official winners.
Winning photographs will be posted on the site and each winner will receive a customized copy of “Visions of Paradise” with their winning photograph as the cover image.
The book released this week features 155 images from 82 renowned National Geographic photographers, conveying their ideas of “heaven on Earth.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients