Heaven on Earth
National Geographic wants to know.
In conjunction with Tuesday’s release of its new book “Visions of Paradise(National Geographic Books, $35),” National Geographic is inviting the general public to submit images that best represent their unique vision of heaven on Earth to the “Visions of Paradise Photography Contest” that continues through Dec. 21.
Each week 20 Editor’s Picks will be selected from qualified entries and posted on the Web site at www.nationalgeographic.com/myvision. Viewers will be able to vote for their favorites by going online to the site.
At the end of the submission process, Editor’s Picks also will be judged by an expert panel of photographers and art directors who will selected a final list of 20 official winners.
Winning photographs will be posted on the site and each winner will receive a customized copy of “Visions of Paradise” with their winning photograph as the cover image.
The book released this week features 155 images from 82 renowned National Geographic photographers, conveying their ideas of “heaven on Earth.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients