Sign me "Tickled Pink"
Now comes the “Tickled Pink: Prayer Devotion (Group Publishing, $7.99),” designed as a personal way for women to connect with God and refresh their heart and mind.
“Tickled Pink” comes in a small box that includes several items: a spinning top, a fan, feather, mini-umbrella and a piece of clay.
I talked to Amy Nappa, senior women’s editor at Group Publishing which created the prayer devotion. She said each item serves to inspire women in various circumstances.
For example, the pink clay calls women to meditate and create art of their own that reflects how God is forming and shaping them.
Nappa said “Tickled Pink” was created after the success of a similar product, “Chocolate Prayer Devotion.”
She said “Tickled Pink” is “the perfect inspiration for women who need to reflect and be uplifted by spending quiet time alone with God or in prayer.
“What’s unique about ‘Tickled Pink’ is that we created it specifically in recognition of women affected by breast cancer — everything inside the box is pink!”
In a news release, Joani Schultz, author, speaker and CCO at Group Publishing, said the prayer devotion is for all women, not just breast cancer survivors, who need to take a moment of pause.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5337Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4941Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4209Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients