Mormon calendar creator faces music
The Religion News Service reports that Chad Hardy created a calendar featuring shirtless Mormon missionaries, resulting in his excommunication and his diploma being taken away.
After finishing his degree online in June, Chad Hardy walked in graduation ceremonies in August, and while waiting for his diploma to come in the mail, found out he would not be getting one.
Officials with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said Hardy was excommunicated in July for creating the calendar they believed to be in poor taste.
Recently, Hardy told the RNS that he was told by a Brigham Young counselor that his diploma had been placed on nonacademic hold.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients