Church offers guide aimed at helping teens deal with 'Harry Potter' books, witchcraft
The Religion News Service reports that the Catholic Truth Society, the publishing arm of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales has released “Wicca and Witchcraft: Understanding the Dangers.” The guide is aimed at helping teenagers deal with 21st century witchcraft, the RNS reported.
The booklet is said to offer advice to parents who find their children showing an interest in Wicca, paganism and the occult.
Apparently the book was written by a former Wiccan who became a Catholic, Elizabeth Dodd.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients