OETA airing programs fitting for Yom HaShoah
Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, commemorates the anniversary of the Allied liberation of the Nazi concentration camp Buchenwald. The commemoration honors the memory of the 6 million Jews who died in the Holocaust.
One of my main sources of information about happenings in the Oklahoma City Jewish community, Deborah Wolraich, sent me an e-mail about several TV programs that will be aired this week on OETA Channel 13.
I thought I would share the names of the TV programs and the dates they are scheduled to air in case readers are interested. If you can’t be home to watch it, you can always set your DVR to catch it on tape.:
“Among the Righteous” is a documentary about research by historian Robert Satloff to track down and verify any instances in which Arabs aided their Jewish neighbors while Hitler’s Afrika Corps swept across North Africa. Satloff’s research turned up evidence of 100 forced labor and concentration camps in Tunisia and Morocco.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients