Pope has Good Friday TV chat
Pope Benedict XVI altered his typical Good Friday routine by appearing on a televised special.
The Associated Press reports that the pontiff fielded questions during a Good Friday broadcast on Italian TV.
According to the report, the questions were pre-selected. One came from a Japanese girl who asked the pope about suffering in the world.
Read the story below.
The Associated Press: Pope on TV: Pontiff answers questions on Good Friday
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients