Joel Osteen has something to say to Mom
I went to pick out a Mother’s Day card for my mom last night and was surprised to find some Joel Osteen cards.
I guess the megachurch pastor and author has joined the list of clergy personalities who have added their name to a line of greeting cards. Osteen (pictured) is senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas.
I didn’t buy one of his cards, but I read several that were available and they were OK.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients