"Fireproof" makes it to the small screen
“Fireproof,” the popular Christian-themed movie about marriage, will be shown on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) beginning tonight.
The movie will be aired at 9 p.m. tonight. A news release from Christian Newswire stated that the film also will be shown May 10 and May 29.
“Fireproof” stars actor Kirk Cameron, best known for the 1980′s sitcom “Growing Pains” and the “Left Behind” films. The movie was made for Sherwood Pictures, the production arm of Georgia-based Sherwood Baptist Church, on a $500,000 budget.
Cameron portrays firefighter Capt. Caleb who faces challenges in his marriage to wife Catherine, portrayed by Erin Bethea.
For those who missed seeing it on the big screen or those who have seen it and want to see it again, this is your chance. Grab the popcorn …
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients