May 12: Billy Graham update
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association just
The statement was posted on the association’s website.
Graham, 92, was hospitalized May 11 in Asheville, N.C. near his home in Montreat and diagnosed with pneumonia.
According to the statement, Graham has no fever and is listed in fair condition. He is watching TV and has received some visitors.
Also in the statement, the beloved preacher shares a few words of thanks for those who are praying for him.
Read the association’s statement here: Billy Graham update
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients