End of the World Part II
As we get closer to the date at the center of the prediction made by Camping (pictured in AP Photo), more and more stories are popping up about camping, the rapture and end-of-the-world prophecies.
Thought I’d share some links to some of these stories.
HuffPost Religion: “Harold Camping: The Man Behind Judgement Day”
HuffPost Religion: “Religious Teachings on the End of the World”
New York Times: “Make My Bed? But You Say the World is Ending”
The Washington Post’s On Faith blog: “Harold Camping’s Followers Say Doomsday is Near”
The Washington Post’s On Faith blog: “May 21, 2011: Not the End of the World”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients