June 29 Something to Think About
Every now and then, I get an e-mail or tweet about religion and spirituality that causes me to stop and think about a particular issue.
From now on, I’ll try to pass some of these on to others through this blog.
Today’s “something to think about” comes in the form of an article published in the June 2011 edition of byFaith magazine, the web magazine of the Presbyterian Church in America.
The article “If Grace Is Received, It Must Be Given” was written by Robert Petterson, pastor of Covenent Presbyterian Church in Naples, Fla.
“We can’t come to the altar asking for more grace from God without going to our brother and sister and giving them the same grace we are begging for from God,” Petterson writes.
Read the entire article here: “Grace”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients