The Chelsea Clinton wedding: The religion factor
Here’s something to think about: Clinton, daughter of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, is a Christian, while her fiance Marc Mezvinsky is Jewish.
The Washington Post’s religion blog On Faith recently included postings on the issue of interfaith marriage. The blog’s diverse group of panelists answered the question “Should religions intermarry?”
Read their comments here: “Should religions intermarry?”
(AP Photo: Chelsea Clinton talks with University of Oklahoma students after a speech given
by her father, former President Bill Clinton, in 2008 on OU’s Norman campus.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients