Wednesday news roundup
It’s Wednesday and I know I’m not the only one happy about that …
Two more days until the weekend.
Here are several religion stories making the rounds this week. They each caught my interest for one reason or another and I thought I’d share them.
Christian Post: “Pastors seek ‘new normal’ in church budgets”
And finally, for all you baseball lovers out there, there is a story in today’s edition of the New York Times about the faith of Jack McKeon, manager of the Florida Marlins : “A Career Sustained By Unwavering Faith”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients