Buddhists save lobsters
MSN.com had this interesting story on its website this morning about a group of Buddhists and their observation of Wheel Turning Day according to the Tibetan lunar calendar.
A story about the event in the UK’s Guardian media outlet said Wheel Turning Day is the anniversary of the first sermon Buddha ever taught.
Read more about the Buddhists releasing hundreds of lobsters back into the sea as they mark their faith community’s special day: MSN.com: “Buddhists save hundreds of lobsters”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients