Women of Faith rolling into Tulsa soon
I guess I could have called Saturday’s Life cover the “Women of Faith: Oklahoma” edition.
I really enjoyed talking with Women of Fatih conference speakers Karen James and Michelle Aguilar. They both had compelling stories to tell and I could have shared much more than we had room for.
Some readers may already know, but for those of you who missed it, The Oklahoman, in partnership with the Women of Faith conference ministry, has four free registrations to the conference to give away. We are giving them away in pairs so we have two pairs for some duo out there — maybe a mother and daughter, best friends or two sisters, perhaps.
The conference is set for Aug. 27-28 at the BOK Center in Tulsa. This year’s theme is “Imagine.”
If you are interested in participating, send your name, address and phone number to Carla Hinton, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125 or send an email to email@example.com.
Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. Aug. 16. The winners will be notified by Aug. 17 — so they can begin making their plans …
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients