An atheist Christmas coloring book
Sounds like a misnomer, perhaps.
Well, not if you follow the thinking of the “A
So says a news release from Mindposts.com, described as a place for rational parents, students and teachers to learn and share.
“There is no shame in celebrating Christmas as a time of love and joy,” the news release states.
“Families should share and celebrate the true roots of the season.”
Take a look at the book here: Atheist Christmas Coloring Book.
Rick Marazzani, MindPosts founder, said the coloring book provides “reason for the season” to firm up rational foundations for Christmas, and building the self-esteem of rational children.
“My wife and I are raising rational atheist kids, and in our house we celebrate Christmas,” Marazzani said, in the MindPosts news release.
“Tree and stockings, love and joy, food and cheer, family and friends. We continue our family traditions and enjoy sharing the fruits of our intelligence and productivity.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients