12 Days of Christmas: Christmas quiz
Just how did Mary and Joseph make their famous trip to Bethlehem?
OK, if you are curious, you can take the quiz here. The answers are posted below the quiz.
Christmas I.Q. Test
- As Long as Christmas has been celebrated, it has been on December 25. (True or False)
- Joseph was from:
(A) Bethlehem (B) Jerusalem (C) Nazareth
(D) Egypt (E) Minnesota (F) None of the above
3.How did Mary and Joseph travel to Bethlehem?
(A) Camel (B) Donkey (C) Walked (D) Volkswagen (E) Joseph walked, Mary rode a donkey
(F) Who knows
4. Mary and Joseph were married when Mary became pregnant (True or False)
5. Mary and Joseph were married when Jesus was born (True or False)
6. Mary was a virgin when she delivered Jesus (True or False)
7. What did the innkeeper tell Mary and Joseph?
(A)“There is no room in the inn.” (B) “I have a stable you can use.” (C) “Come back after the Christmas rush and I should have some vacancies.”( D) Both A and B (E) None of the above
8. Jesus was born in a: (A) Stable (B) Manger (C) Cave (D) Barn (E) Unknown
9. A “manger” is a: (A) Stable for domestic animals (B) Wooden hay storage bin (C) Feeding trough (D) Barn
10. Which animals does the Bible say were present at Jesus’ birth? (A). Cows, sheep and goats (B). Cows, donkeys and sheep (C) Miscellaneous barnyard animals (D) Sheep and goats (E) Lions, tiger and bears (F) None of the above
11. Who saw the “star in the East.”(A) Shepherds (B) Mary and Joseph (C) The Magi (D) Both A and C (E) None of the above
12. What “sign” did the angels tell the shepherds to look for? (A) “This way to baby Jesus” (B) A star over Bethlehem (C) A baby that doesn’t cry (D) A house with a Christmas tree (E) A baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger (F) None of the above
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6385Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6185Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients