A more religiously diverse Congress
People who keep track of religious diversity are hailing the 113th Congress as the most religious diverse Congress in American history.
This Congress has among its illustrious members the first Hindu to ever serve in Congress and the first Buddhist to serve in the Senate.
Read the Pew Forum on Religious and Public Life’s report: “Faith on the Hill”
Read The Washington Post’s story on the subject: “113th Congress: First Hindu, First Buddhist in Senate …”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients