Buzz about "The Bible" series
So I missed seeing the early reports about the black smoke coming from the Sistine Chapel today.
For folks who haven’t been keeping up with the pope watch, black smoke means that the Roman Catholic cardinals have not yet elected a new pope.
While that was going on I was interviewing Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, executive producers of “The Bible” series. The 10-hour series continues through Easter Sunday on The History Channel. I was pretty pleased to be invited to talk with the couple briefly because the series is one of the hot topics right now. I’ve discussed several aspects of the series myself since it’s premiere two Sundays ago.
Anyway, there is an abundance of commentary on the Web about the series. I’m sharing a few that I thought were interesting and provocative:
Huffington Post: “The Bible Series: An Invitation to Change the World”
Christian Post Entertainment:
Comcast: “The Bible on TV”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients