Jesus makes Newsweek cover again
It’s Holy Week and one surefire way to get folks to read something is to promise that the focus is on Jesus.
He is what Holy Week and Easter are all about.
The cover of Newsweek’s latest edition reportedly features an image of what some are calling “hipster Jesus.”
By some accounts, the cover story tied to the image, written by Andrew Sullivan, is a thought-provoking one. (He’s set to be part of a live chat about the article in about two hours today at www.thedailybeast.com.)
Read some of what folks are saying about the story by clicking on the links below:
Atlantic Wire: “Hipster Jesus is Here to Save Newsweek”
Honestly, I don’t think the cover image of Jesus is as thought-provoking as the phrase that comes with it: “Forget the Church. Follow Jesus.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients