Rick Warren discusses weight loss plan in TIME
Evangelist Rick Warren, the preacher who wrote the best-selling book “The Purpose-Driven
In the article written by Time’s Jeffrey Kluger and Elizabeth Dias, Warren says the plan has helped his congregation lose a collective 260,000 pounds.
The Time writers said Warren launched his “Daniel Plan” health and fitness program in January 2011 at his Saddleback Church.
Oh, and Dr. Mehmet Oz, known simply as “Dr. Oz” nowadays, also weighs in, pun intended.
Oz also is included in the Time, sharing his perspective on Warren and his fitness plan.
Read more on the subject here:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients